Originally, Biskopstorp was a small village consisting of three farms. No public access.
Svenskerkrigene (The Swedish War) left Langeland devastated and completely plundered when the Swedes left the island in 1659 after the Battle of Nyborg.
It is believed that the three dilapidated farms were rebuilt after the 1680s, and the land was consolidated into a manor. The current main building dates back to 1727, and the estate previously had its own blacksmith's forge and accommodation for four families.
The public does not have access to Biskoptorp.
Source: Dansk Center for Herregårdsforskning