Lykkesholm is mentioned for the first time in 1457. The main building was constructed in 1800. No public access.
Lykkesholm is located northwest of the village of Tryggelev, where a knight's estate existed during the Middle Ages. The main building from 1867 consists of a single-winged structure made of yellow bricks, with a tiled roof and a granite stone staircase.
A significant portion of the former farmyard has been demolished, but a large barn from 1900 has been preserved.
The public does not have access to Lykkesholm.
Source: Dansk Center for Herregårdsforskning