Harbour INN Hundested: Modern Self-Service Hotel at Hundested Harbour
Harbour INN Hundested, located at Hundested Harbour, offers a genuine maritime atmosphere and authentic experiences on the coast of Zealand.
Harbour INN Hundested is situated on Hundested Harbour, where you can enjoy excellent dining experiences and explore local shops with art, design, and craftsmanship. There are also beaches, nature, and culture to explore.
Hundested Harbor is nestled between the sea and the fjord on Zealand's coast. Visit the harbour and immerse yourself in a lively maritime atmosphere with plenty of activities for the whole family, open workshops, and fresh seafood. Harbour INN Hundested offers rooms, conference facilities, and cabins along the quay.
Accommodation with all the essentials and more:
The hotel is a self-service hotel. All rooms at Harbour INN Hundested are newly renovated and cosy, spacious, functional, and similarly designed.
- The rooms all have a dining area that can be used as a workspace.
- There is room for four people in the rooms.
- There is a kitchen with a stove and refrigerator.
- The rooms have their own toilet and showers.
- Double bed and pull-out bed, option for a crib and high chair
- Wi-Fi and TV with Chromecast
- Free access to the pool area and sauna
- Access to the café and lounge area with a large screen
- Free parking for hotel guests
Harbour INN Hundested offers up to three conference rooms in bright, friendly spaces that can be configured to meet your and your guests' needs. You can order catering to your liking and fully use all the technical facilities in the rooms.
- There are three meeting rooms with space for 2 - 36 participants.
- A homely atmosphere with room for calm and reflection
- Free use of all technical facilities
- Lounge and café area for informal gatherings
- Option to order catering
- Good parking facilities at the hotel
- Easy access to public transportation – bus, train, and ferry
Hundested Harbor Cabins, located directly on the quay, offer a fantastic view of the marina and Isefjord.
In the Harbor Cabins, you will find the following facilities:
- Living area of 16m2
- Four sleeping spots with duvets/pillows
- Option to rent bed linen
- Dining area for 4 people
- Terrace with garden furniture
- Electric heating and thermopane windows
- Kitchen with stove, coffee maker, kettle, and service for 4 people
- Separate cabin with 3 family bathrooms and a handicap toilet
- Option for a crib and high chair
For more information and booking, visit the Harbour INN Hundested website.
A visit to Hundested Harbour:
Hundested Harbor is both a modern cultural harbour and an active commercial harbour, creating a unique atmosphere. Here, the old meets the new. Enjoy a meal at a coastal bistro, visit a renowned brewery, and explore the many great dining places and seafood restaurants that coexist with classic boatyards so authentic that you can get your hands dirty just by walking by.
Transport and Parking:
The local train runs from Hundested Harbour and Hundested Station to Hillerød. Bus 326 also goes to Hillerød. The Hundested-Rørvig ferry service sails every hour from Hundested Harbor to Rørvig Harbour.
Learn more about public transportation to and from Hundested:
Parking at the Harbour INN Hundested area is free for hotel guests. The hotel has 20 parking spaces. Parking fees apply when using other parking areas in Hundested Harbor from March to October. Please follow the signage in the harbour and town. Charging electric cars is possible for a fee.