Carlsberg Camping near Fyn is situated at the top of the island of Tåsinge in the South Fyn Archipelago, offering a fantastic view of Svendborg in South Fyn and Langeland.
The campsite is located 70 meters above sea level, but there are good shelter options. At the same time, it is close to town, forest, and beach, with the nearest bathing beach just 2-3 kilometers away - providing ample opportunities to explore the area.
A family campsite with plenty of activities:
- Marshmallow days for children
- Weekly music events
- A tractor that takes the children on rounds
- Swimming pool with bubble zone and children's pool
- Activity hall of 800 square meters with badminton and table tennis
- Many attractions close to our campsite.
The campsite is close to everything. Svendborg is within walking distance, just 4 kilometers to the city center, and it's 12 kilometers to Rudkøbing. There are ferries from Svendborg to Ærø, Skarø, Drejø, and Hjortø, and you can reach Marstal from Ærø and Strynø from Rudkøbing.